How to Apply?
The admission schedule for Post-Graduate (M.A. M.Sc.) Classes, BS (4-Year) Undergraduate Programs and First Year Class will be announced in the National Newspapers.
The students must get College Prospectus from the college office and submit their admission form within the due date given in the schedule.
First year: (F.A. F.Sc. ICS. I. Com) , BS – 4 years , M.A., M.Sc. Part 1 the schedule for admission will be announced in the national newspapers. This schedule will be strictly observed.
The students are directed to come on the day of admission along with their parents or guardians. They must bring with them their original documents as well as the attested photocopies of the same.
The following documents should be enclosed with the admission form:
1. School/ College leaving certificate.
2. Result Cards of Matric, F.A., F.Sc., B.A., B.Sc.
3. Character Certificate.
4. Five passport size colored photographs in blue background (one attested from the front and four attested on the back)
5. N.O.C in case of other board or University.
6. In case of service, nomination certificate, permission letter from the concerned officer.
7. In case of disabled candidates, a certificate from M.S. Civil Hospital
9. Photo copy of national identity card (if the candidate is 18 years of age or more.)
10. Photo copy of Computerized National Identity Card of Father/Guardian.
The age of the candidate should be maximum 18 years for the First year, 22 for BS 1st Semester and 26 for M.A. Admission in the college will be in accordance with the admission policy of the Government of the Punjab.